井田瑞江, 松信ひろみ，永井暁子, 内田哲郎, 大山治彦 (2009) 家族の結びつきと「食」：家庭における「食行動」が家族に果たす役割と課題. アサヒビール学術振興財団 2007年度 研究助成報告. 65-74
- Other Kind of Paper
- 井田瑞江, 松信ひろみ，永井暁子, 内田哲郎, 大山治彦
- 家族の結びつきと「食」：家庭における「食行動」が家族に果たす役割と課題 || Family Ties and Having meals: Roles and Tasks of Having Meals at Home on the Family
- アサヒビール学術振興財団 2007年度 研究助成報告
- The aim of this study is to find the consciousness and behavior about the having meal in house, especially the relation of the having meal and DANRAN . having a good time in home ., in present Japanese family. In present Japan, DANRAN is often thought being at the time of dinner in his/her home with all of family members. But can people really do DANRAN at the dinner in their home with all of family members ? And what kind of situation do they find their DANRAN ?
At the bases of these themes, we interviewed 16 persons from 30’s to 70’s （include 4 couples） living the large city or the suburbs. The results are follows;
– Respondents think DANRAN is as the situation that all members can be relax and enjoy through doing same something. And they image the scene of having meal with their family, mainly their dinner in home, as DANRAN.
– But in fact, there are not so much that their dinner can be DANRAN, cause someone can not be together, can not enjoy/relax at dinner, or other reason. Also in their life-stage, it seems very short term that the dinner is being DANRAN.
– In these situations, they try finding DANRAN in several scenes in their daily-life.
Based on these findings, next, we have to do more large quantitative survey and more detail analysis.
Created: 2012-02-20. Updated: 2012-03-28.