NFRJ-08Panel WAVE3 Outline
- Title for the survey in fiscal 2010 and 2011
- National Family Research of Japan; Follow-up
- Survey name (Japanese)
- Zenkoku Kazoku Tyousa Paneru Sutadhi
- Survey name (English)
- National Family Research of Japan, 2008-2012 Panel Study
- Survey organizer
- The National Family Research committee of the Japan Society of Family Sociology
- Survey company
- Tyuuou Tyousasya (Central Research Service Inc.)
- JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 2009-2013 (KAKENHI #21243034)
- Survey date
- January 2011
- Survey area
- All over Japan
- NFRJ08 respondents who agreed to participate to the panel surveys (1,879 persons)
- Collection rate
- Survey method
- Mail survey
- Depending on the marital status, survey sheets were divided into two types: one for single respondents and one for married respondents. For those who got married during the wave, a survey sheet for newly weds was distributed afterwards.
NFRJ-08Panel WAVE3 Questionnaire Outline
- Basic attributes of the respondent (Q1-2)
- Attitude towards family-related norms (Q3)
- Attitude towards child rearing (Q4)
- Life events during the past year (Q5-6)
- Employment, work-family relations (Q7)
- Marriage, spouse relations, marital attributes (Q8-14)
- Health (Q15-18)
- Relations with children, pregnancy, birth and employent (Q19-20)
- Health of parents and parents-in-law (Q21)
- Household information (Q22-23)
- Support network (Q25)
- Income (Q25)
Log of Activities
- November 2010: Newslettervolume 3 issued.
- December 2010: The WAVE3 survey design decided.
- January 2011: The WAVE3 mail survey conducted.
- June 2011: Newslettervolume 4 issued.
- July-Septempber 2011: Data Cleaning (WAVE1-WAVE3).
NFRJ-08Panel Working Group
- 2012-02-05 (Sun.): The 5th conference (at Toyo University, Tokyo). Results from WAVE1 – WAVE3 Survey data.
- 2012-08-07 (Sun.): The 6th conference (at Toyo University, Tokyo). Results from WAVE1 – WAVE3 Survey data.
[NFRJ-08Panel Working Group] (Japanese only page)