NFRJ-08Panel WAVE4 Outline
- Title for the survey in fiscal 2011 and 2012
- National Family Research of Japan; Follow-up
- Survey name (Japanese)
- Zenkoku Kazoku Tyousa Paneru Sutadhi
- Survey name (English)
- National Family Research of Japan, 2008-2012 Panel Study
- Survey organizer
- The National Family Research committee of the Japan Society of Family Sociology
- Survey company
- Tyuuou Tyousasya (Central Research Service Inc.)
- JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 2009-2013 (KAKENHI #21243034)
- Survey date
- January 2012
- Survey area
- All over Japan
- NFRJ08 respondents who agreed to participate to the panel surveys (1,879 persons)
- Collection rate
- Survey method
- Mail survey
NFRJ-08Panel WAVE4 Questionnaire Outline
- Basic attributes of the respondent (Q1-2)
- Attitude towards family-related norms (Q3)
- Effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake (Q4)
- Life events during the past year (Q5-6)
- Employment, work-family relations (Q7)
- Marriage, spouse relations, marital attributes (Q8-14)
- Health (Q15-18)
- Relations with children, pregnancy, birth and employment (Q19-20)
- Health of parents and parents-in-law (Q21)
- Household information (Q22-23)
- Support network (Q24)
- Income (Q25)
Log of Activities
- December 2011: Newsletter volume 5 sent to the participants of the surveys.
- December 2011: The WAVE4 survey design decided.
- January 2012: The WAVE4 mail survey being conducted.
- June 2012: Newslatter volume 6 sent to the participants of the surveys.
- June – September 2012: Data cleaning (WAVE1 – WAVE4)
NFRJ-08Panel Working Group
- 2012-03-10 (Sun.): The 7th conference (at Toyo University, Tokyo). Results from WAVE1 – WAVE4 Survey data.
- 2013-08-23 (Fri.): The 8th conference (at Nanzan University, Nagoya). Results from WAVE1 – WAVE4 Survey data.
[NFRJ-08Panel Working Group] (Japanese only page)